• Subscribe
  • πŸ₯° 50 day streak, +244 followers, +420 points

Gadir
    42 replies
    A couple of days ago I saw @tornike_tsiramua1 share his results. They looked impressive. So I decided to show mine 😊 Folks, let's leave yours below too

Replies

Gadir
    @john_finch2 I think so too πŸ˜‚ But in fact, the main thing is not the metric, but our positive impact on the community
    Daxeel Soni
    Thats amazing. Keep suporting community. Keep helping makers. I wish you good luck!
    Carol Moh
    Congrats πŸ™Œ Here is mine! 25 day streak, +145 followers, +325 points Thought I'd actually interact like a human, unlike some other "members" lol🫠 I'll add in a "Great" for good measure πŸ˜‚
    Mansi Trivedi
    59 days streak, 250 folloeers and 1k + points... Feels good to say it out loud.. πŸ˜‡πŸ§
    Gadir
    @mansi_trivedi1 I agree with you, the results are impressive, especially your recent launch. Your whole team made some noise with your launches - it was cool πŸ‘
    qiufeng
    cool, Keep up the good work!
    Amelia Charlie
    Congratulations man
    Vincent Xu
    AI Researcher
    AI Researcher
    Hey there! Congrats on your impressive results and streak! Your product, Petto, sounds really interesting. I'm actually in the process of launching my own product soon and I would love to get some advice from you. It would be great if you could share any tips or lessons learned from your own experience. Also, once my product is live, I would really appreciate your feedback. If you're interested, you can click on the "Notify" button to get notified when it's ready. Thanks in advance!
    Aristo Coutinho
    Congratulations i am on 25 days streaks
    Alex Rodukov
    Wow, Congrats! πŸ”₯
    Artem Konovalov πŸ’Ž
    11 day streak, not as many followers as I expected 😬 What's the key?
    Rock on! Congrats Petto! Love it
    Bearsthy
    Congratulations! I'm only on day 6 lol but we'll get there.
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Absolutely crushing it! 50-day streak, +244 followers, and +420 pointsβ€”now that's some serious PH power! πŸ’ͺ
    Stella Walker
    With such momentum, what goals do you have for the next 50 days?
    Prem Saini
    Kudos Buddy!πŸš€