• Subscribe
  • A simple RPG browser game for studying programming

Bohdan
    10 replies
    Hey 👋 I'm going to create a simple RPG browser game for studying programming. There will be modules your character will need to complete (like SQL, JavaScript, Bootstrap, etc.) and earn badges. Any ideas on how to make it better? And what you, as a potential user, would like to see? Thanks in advance!

Replies

Dhoorjati Varma
    Great idea. As soon as I read your idea, I could imagine a game where the main character is a spy. As someone who is looking to learn programming, it will be interesting to learn some basics as I progress through the level and solve a certain problem with code using all the basics to get to the next level. All the best for your development
    Jerry Twin
    Would love to see it launched.
    Teresa ster
    Hello friends, I have been following this page for a long time. I get a lot of knowledge of A simple RPG browser game from all the posts made on this page. I really enjoy reading his posts. Here I click over here to know more information then I got to see a football post. Here is the information about The Influence Of Gaming Online Platforms. I have learned something new from here.