• Subscribe
  • I’m training Chat GPT-4o to be my communication coach. Anyone else tried it yet?

Sid Ambili
    9 replies
    After the launch of the new GPT model 4o there were lots of use cases. One idea that I had was to use it as a communication coach and help me to be a better communicator (my communication skills are super bad) using the voice mode from the App. I tried with the older 3.5 models but the outcome wasn’t the greatest. PS: I don’t have a chat gpt plus subscription, so it’s the first time using GPT4 in voice mode. Also I don’t think there is a way to use voice mode via the playground either. Let me know if I’m wrong! Anyone else tried anything similar with these AI tools? If you did care to share any tips on what specific instructions you gave?

Replies

Konrad S.
    Didn't try yet, but good idea!
    Namrata Arya
    Haven’t tried but this sounds like a really good idea
    Abdellah
    Good use case, i have tried to train it to behave as if it's me, to remember some of my answers on topics and generate a chatbot on this basis.
    Nathalie
    Good idea!
    Trained it as my english teacher, works very well
    Michelle Duval
    yes I think there is great potential with 4o for this too! But GPT does not have any personal data about yourself and others communication styles. In our launch today Marlee -- this is what we do! --- we help identify your communication style and then leverage LLMs including 4o to provide personal insights to coach you to bring out the best in yourself, your team and even your partner!
    Mekyal Amiri
    Great idea! It does have the potential to be used as a coaching tool. We have launched a product – Marlee – based on this idea. The base of our model is our proprietary global human data and evidence-based psychologies. We use GPT to bring better insights into motivation data. GPT provides a curated interpretation of users’ motivation data. Have a look, you can gain insights into your Communication style! Marlee