• Subscribe
  • Marketers, what’s your biggest challenge when creating content?

Janak Patel
    16 replies

Replies

Paul-Louis Valat
    Differenciation. When creating top of the funnel content, it's hard to still be able to bring a unique perspective on a topic and differenciate ourselves from what other blogs (or ChatGPT) are already saying.
    Janak Patel
    @paullouis_valat1 How can we beat ChatGPT or similar?
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    Creating something unique and interesting is tough, and unfortunately, the majority of content in the web doesn’t meet that standard.
    Janak Patel
    @dzts Do you think video content can bring that freshness? AI is not able to generate that good natural smile yet 😀
    Nur Bilqis
    Creativity block.
    Katrina Rodriguez
    @bilqiiis do you have any strategies for getting around creativity blocks?
    Janak Patel
    @bilqiiis @katrina_rodriguez2 I have the same question. I was thinking video could bring some rawness to content
    Nur Bilqis
    @katrinarodriguez Actually I am still struggle too :D But whenever it come, I usually take a break and try to don't think about anything or do some activity that no need use my brain. And somehow suddenly the idea just come to my mind when I do or see something unexpected. How about you? Do you experience the same?
    Sofia Bettari
    keeping it real and be motivated for sure! doing it every day for multiple channels and tov is def a challenge
    Janak Patel
    @sooooooooof What do you think is the future of content generation? What kind of content do people like to watch?
    Sofia Bettari
    @janak_patel56 definitely video content is here to stay, but good solid copy and outstanding copy qill always be part of the game. I'd say video though it's the most popular across platforms
    Alexander Galitsky
    Creating content
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    To know whether that one "original" new piece will be performing good.
    Hongyuan Cao
    @creatorname This is a fantastic question and really resonates with many of us in the marketing field. One of the biggest challenges we face is consistently generating fresh, high-quality content that engages our audience. It's a constant balancing act between creativity and strategy. Your product seems like a valuable resource for addressing this issue. Looking forward to seeing how it helps streamline the content creation process!
    Abhishek Warmack
    Getting engagement is my main issue i put a lot of effort into content but it does not always get the response i hoper for