• Subscribe
  • Riskiest move, did it pay off?

Ben Drain
    6 replies
    You better believe I used that example question as my real question. I haven't seen it asked here before, so let me know! What's the riskiest move you've taken in business or life in general?

Replies

André J
    The greatest risk is not taking risk
    Daniel Steered
    " SMS Marketing " despite industry skepticism. However, it paid off remarkably. By leveraging personalized messaging and targeted campaigns, we saw a significant surge in customer engagement and conversion rates. This bold strategy not only expanded our reach but also solidified our position as innovators in the marketing landscape.
    Ben Drain
    @daniel_steered I’ve seen a lot of businesses/brands get into this. Just like any marketing there’s wrong and right ways to go about it, but if done correctly I can definitely see the benefit of something like that. Glad to hear it worked out for you!
    Bob WIlsey
    The greatest risk is not taking risk
    Gurkaran Singh
    Taking risks is part of the game, isn't it? Whether it's in business or life, the thrill of the unknown can lead to some incredible outcomes. Embracing the unknown is where the magic happens! So, spill the beans - what's the riskiest move you've ever made? 🚀