• Subscribe
  • What are the top metrics you collect and follow within your startup?

Batuhan Cebi
    6 replies
    Hi there, I'm Batu we are currently building Producter(producter.co). Today I have been thinking about metrics πŸ€” Although you should be aware of your metrics, do not become fixated on them πŸ„πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ You can understand the state of your company's health if you are aware of the important indicators for each of your primary business drivers. This might assist you in making difficult decisions for your business and in planning for the future. No statistic, in my opinion, is unimportant, but in the end, you should focus on monitoring the crucial ones, such as sales, lead generation, website traffic, overall growth trends, etc. πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Replies

Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    right now I mainly focus on active users per day and user activity
    Adams Parker
    There are multiple metrics to track and collect at our startup. It depends on the business model and the company. For a consumer startup, the key metrics are signups, engagement and retention. For an AdTech business, it’s about ad spending, ad performance, and KPIs for the publishers and advertisers. For a B2B startup, it’s about deals, pipeline and referrals.
    Ali Rehman
    Customer retention rate
    Sophia Watt
    Customer Acquisition Cost
    Tyrel Den
    Burn Rate. It indicates how fast your Startup is spending money. This metric helps you calculate your cash runway
    Buse Başar
    BeforeSunset AI
    Launching soon!
    consumer building