• Subscribe
  • What are your favorite applications of AI?

James Clark
    15 replies

Replies

Frank Nguyen | Afforai
    Used to use GPT a lot, but now mainly Afforai as my team built it. We are launching it next week btw. Would be great if we can have you try it out.
    Nick Anisimov
    ChatGPT, of course.
    Noah Jessica
    AI-powered recommendation systems are widely used in e-commerce, entertainment, and content platforms. By analyzing user preferences and behaviors, these systems provide personalized suggestions, improving user experience and driving customer satisfaction.
    Parker Molley
    Virtual assistants like Siri, Google Assistant, and Alexa have become an integral part of our daily lives. Powered by AI, they can perform tasks like answering queries, setting reminders, providing recommendations, and controlling smart home devices, enhancing convenience and productivity.
    Lubna Amber
    AI-powered sentiment analysis tools can gauge public sentiment by analyzing social media posts, customer reviews, and online conversations. This technology is valuable for businesses in understanding customer feedback, market trends, and brand reputation.
    Axel Borry
    Nobody said Midjourney yet 😼?
    Christian Misael Prado Ciokler
    intellyverse.com, is powered by OpenAI technologies like ChatGPT and you can create AI Assistants for custom use cases, have a search for community prompts and assistants and have some extra tools for particular cases. It is new and a work in progress, but I like where it is heading.
    Jeffrey Maganis
    I'm curious if anyone is actually using it to sell and make money? Having ChatGPT doing prospecting and sending email sequences would be good.
    Alec Nguyen
    Afforai
    Afforai
    Launching soon!
    writing blogs we're launching this Wedesnday, would appreciate your support
    Marilena Nikou
    Xence by Gaspar AI
    for personal use Travel assistance, for global use AI use in medicine, helping diagnose more quickly and enabling doctors to find therapies and treatments to previously uncured diseases
    Buse Kara
    I like Wordtune because English is not my first language and it is very useful, especially at work.
    Bunyamin Duduk
    ChatGPT to improve my literature and vocabulary in different languages like English and Dutch.