• Subscribe
  • ๐ŸŒž What does a good morning mean to you?

Harsh Vyas
    16 replies
    This morning, I received a notification about a Facebook post, and after watching it, my day started on a high note. In any startup, the team works hard to achieve success. When someone appreciates you and your team, it gives you an extreme boost. ๐Ÿš€ Here is the link of that post: https://www.facebook.com/groups/softwarelifetimedealsappsumosaasltdkenmoo/posts/1909866319485885

Replies

Kehui Guo
    An interesting podcast, a cup of coffee, and a good weather
    Paulina Hryniewicz
    Good morning after a good night's sleep with a cup of coffee and nothing stressful ahead... :)
    Priyanka Saini
    Feeling light, with nothing on my mind: meditation, a cup of ginger tea, and good weather.
    KC Onrade
    It means I had a quality sleep, did a little stretching (best morning includes workout at the gym) iced coffee, good weather, few pages of book reading and an episode of Simpla podcast. :))
    Andreas Sohns
    My morning starts with a strong coffee and a quick workout.
    Hakim Zerhouni
    A good morning to me means starting the day positively and feeling appreciated for our team's hard work.
    Elaine Lu
    A good morning means waking up to a peaceful mind and a heart full of gratitude. It's the perfect start to a day filled with possibilities and positivity.
    Indu Thangamuthu
    On weekday or weekend. Which morning?๐Ÿ˜Ž
    My3 Murthy
    30 minutes to just sit and not do anything- but boy, its so hard to do that!
    Andrew C.
    means you are in CRYPTO... and if its a GM you are definitely in CRYPTO
    David Grunwald
    It means starting a day with positivity and motivation especially when unexpected appreciation boots my team's spirits and sets us on a successful path.
    Fay_F
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    Good morning after a good dream
    Mileva
    One cup of Cold Coffee๐Ÿต