• Subscribe
  • What payment gateway are you using?

Fabian Maume
    43 replies
    Hi everybody, as I'm hunting Confirmo I'm curious to know more about which payment gateway you are currently using? Also what currency are you offering for payment?

Replies

Marcelo Andrade Perino
    We use Stripe at the moment!
    Julia Zakharova
    cryptocurrency)
    Ashley from Shadow
    @julia_zakharova2 oh wow! what inspired using crypto as the form of payment?
    Julia Zakharova
    @ashley_from_shadow Swift was turned off where I am) but now the main crypto platform doesn’t work here either.
    Adejoke Yinka
    We use strip at that time
    Alex AI
    Stripe
    Lee
    right now nothing
    Nikita Jain
    We use strip at that time
    synthia korir
    we are using braintree
    We use Stripe for our web-based app and also use Square for our travel business.
    Swayam
    We're using stripe right now
    Immersive Translate Bilingual Video
    I'm currently using Stripe for its ease of integration and robust API, offering payments in USD to cater to a broad user base. How does Confirmo compare in terms of multi-currency support and transaction fees?
    Jamie L
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    I'm currently using Stripe for its seamless integration and robust API, offering payments in USD, EUR, and GBP to cater to a wider international customer base. How does Confirmo compare in terms of ease of integration and currency options?
    Kyle Young ⛳️
    Stripe, but working on developing one so I don't sacrifice the 3% every transaction.
    Andrew Jernigan
    Insured Nomads
    Insured Nomads
    Launching soon!
    Stripe currently but really impressed by Lemon Squeezy https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Vincent Xu
    AI Researcher
    AI Researcher
    I'm currently using Stripe for its robust API and ease of integration, offering payments in USD to cater to a broad customer base. How does Confirmo compare in terms of integration and currency options?
    Dave-Anthony Smith
    Stripe makes everything easy and they are constantly innovating.
    Anthony Latona
    350+ E-Commerce Tools Database
    Using stripe for a couple things. It's pretty easy to set up and the fees aren't terrible.
    Aden Will
    Braintree