• Subscribe
  • What would you prefer: a job or a business?

Rahul Parmar
    18 replies

Replies

Nur Bilqis
    For now, I prefer a job because I still don't have the most of resources to start business. But maybe someday I can try to consider having a business
    Rahul Parmar
    @bilqiiis That makes total sense! A job can provide stability while you gather resources and experience. It's great that you’re open to the idea of starting a business in the future! What kind of business would you consider?
    Rahul Parmar
    @ag94 Volunteering is a fantastic choice! It offers great opportunities to gain experience and make a positive impact without the pressure of a job or business. What kind of volunteer work are you interested in?
    Sparsh Jain
    bussiness no doubt for me😒
    Rahul Parmar
    @sparsh_jain5 That’s awesome! A business can offer so much freedom and the chance to pursue your passion. What type of business are you interested in starting?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Business 1st but job also to feel both worlds.
    Alexander Galitsky
    @busmark_w_nika no, it’s like choosing between Cola and Pepsi…u have to pick one 😭
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @ag94 the thing is that I do not drink any of them :D that only proves I am a renegade. 🤙
    Rahul Parmar
    @busmark_w_nika That’s a smart approach! Balancing both a business and a job can give you valuable insights and experience. What kind of business are you thinking about?
    Hjalte Niehorster
    In order to run a business you need to have had a job before. A job is the best learning school
    Rahul Parmar
    @hhn That's a great perspective! Having job experience can definitely provide valuable skills and insights for running a business. What lessons have you found most helpful from your job experience?
    Dashik Boeloepnaandong Amos
    I’d go with a business. I like te freedom and control over my own work.
    Rahul Parmar
    @dashik_boeloepnaandong_amos I totally get that! The freedom and control that come with running a business are major perks. What type of business are you looking to start?
    Julia Pollard
    job for me ! I prefer stability and a steady paycheck.
    Rahul Parmar
    @juliapollard That makes a lot of sense! Stability and a steady paycheck can provide peace of mind. What do you enjoy most about your job?