• Subscribe
  • 100 Days Until 2025: What's Your Goal?

Nikita Lin
    4 replies
    Only 99 days left in 2024 and 100 days until 2025 begins! What do you want to accomplish in these final months? And what goals are you setting for January 1st, 2025? Share your plans and aspirations!

Replies

Echo
    I hope my product will get 10000 users until the end of 2024
    Nikita Lin
    @echo_wu That's an exciting goal! Wishing you all the success in reaching 10,000 users in 2024. May your hard work pay off!
    Karthik Tatikonda
    Focus on LaunchPedia and my new offline startup! Making enough money that I don't need to go back to 9-5 What about you?
    Nikita Lin
    @karthik_tatikonda LaunchPedia is awesome! Thanks for introducing me to such a cool platform. I'm diving into product marketing right now, and I think it's going to be super helpful for my future product launches :) And Wishing you all the best with your offline startup. Hope you hit that financial freedom soon! As for me, my goal is to develop my first product by the end of 2024. In addition to development, I want to learn the whole process of product marketing and meet more smart, hardworking product makers along the way. Exciting times ahead!