• Subscribe
  • 200+ AI tools were released last week only. What's your strategy to battle against the AI invasion?

Swapratim Roy
    2 replies
    Every week hundreds of AI tools are being released. 2023 seems like an year of AI invasion in startup world. How safe is your startup or product against such invasion and how fast are you bringing changes to confirm the survival of your startup? What's your strategy to keep your business in line for the next 2 years down the line?

Replies

Aakarsh Yadav
    I don't think there's a need to worry. It's understandable that it's overwhelming but haven't we been through this phase when the internet came about? Everyone was creating a website and selling everything. People were just as scared of offline businesses being reduced to nothing. But ultimately, both online and offline succeeded. Some did fail, but in the long run, stability prevails and everyone wins. How did some of them win? - Well-thought-out product positioning. - Finding a niche and capturing enough market. - Keeping up with the changes and regulations. - Being flexible enough to do rapid iterations. - Most important of all: perseverance (is always rewarding).
    Swapratim Roy
    @aakarsh Very well said, I agree with it 100%. However, a lot of startups made their way via creating tools for solving some problems and suddenly a rush of AI is making them obsolete (because they can now be done in much easier and cheaper way). ChatGPT is a great example - GPT4 is even bigger deal. I'm curious to know how to tackle such wave of innovations. Don't you agree?