• Subscribe
  • πŸŽ‰ 21 Day Streak on PH: Cheers to Us, We're Legal Now! 🍻

Vlad Burca
    31 replies
    Hey Product Hunters! I've just hit a 21-day streak here. Yep, in many places, that means we're officially of age to grab a drink together. So, what'll it be? A toasty comment cocktail? Or perhaps a bubbly follow fizz? Help me make this milestone memorable! 😎 But seriously, it's been a blast engaging with this community. Here’s to many more days, discussions, and (digital) drinks together. Cheers! πŸ₯‚ P.S. If Product Hunt had a drink, what do you think it'd be? Drop your funniest drink concoctions below! #ProductHuntParty

Replies

Aristo Coutinho
    cheers M ON 97
    Vivek Sharma
    Cheers πŸ₯‚
    Alex Rodukov
    Congrats! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    Thank you @alex_rodukov , @marion_fowler , @aristo_coutinho , @kevin for attending my party πŸŽ‰ Drink is on me 🍻 Currently serving The Upvote Utopia cocktail 🍸: A mix of orange liqueur, a splash of lime, and a shot of espresso, shaken not stirred, topped with a dash of bitters for those unexpected product launches. Served in a lightbulb-shaped glass to keep the innovative ideas flowing! πŸΉπŸ’‘πŸ˜„ #ProductHuntCocktail Follow me for more cocktail recipes πŸ˜‚
    Mariia Volina
    Congratulations! 🍻🍻
    @volina thanks! For you I have The 'Huntini' cocktail: a mix of innovative fizz, a splash of startup spirit, garnished with a unicorn horn. Best served chilled and enjoyed while upvoting the next big thing! 🍸 #CheersToInnovation Follow me for more cocktail 🍸 recipes πŸ˜‚
    Marceric a
    πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    @marceric_a I've prepared a special Product Punch for this us: a bubbly mix of innovation soda, a splash of startup syrup, garnished with a 'hunt' of fresh mint! Served in a beaker, because... well, experiments! πŸš€πŸΉ Cheers! Follow me for more recipes πŸ€“
    Pam K.
    Lol. What a funny idea.
    @silisolutionist I invite you to taste the Product Punch I prepared πŸ€“. It's just a bubbly mix of innovation soda, a splash of startup syrup, garnished with a 'hunt' of fresh mint! Served in a beaker, because... well, experiments! πŸš€πŸΉ Cheers to new discoveries!
    @silisolutionist thank you! πŸ₯³ Pssst... don't tell anyone about this bottle I have, since it's a rare one (but you can tell anyone about this party πŸ•Ί). Let's open it up. It's a 'Startup Spritzer'! 🍹 A bubbly mix of innovative ingredients, a splash of unicorn tears for that extra magical touch, and garnished with a pixelated lemon twist. Perfect for sipping while hunting for the next big thing! πŸš€πŸ˜„ Cheers and all the luck in the world for our makers on PH! πŸ₯‚
    Jake Harrison
     Free Essay Checker AI
    Free Essay Checker AI
    Congrats, #58 days
    @jakeharr niiice! I'll grow like you one day 😁 We definitely need to drink a 'Tech-Tonic Twist': a smooth blend of innovation, topped with a splash of trending tech, served in a sleek, user-friendly glass, and garnished, of course, with a tiny upvote-shaped orange slice! πŸŠπŸš€ Cheers to disrupting taste buds!
    Jake Harrison
     Free Essay Checker AI
    Free Essay Checker AI
    Follow you, congrats!
    Jawad Tijani
    Cheeers !! I'm on 14 Day Streak currently, not even allowed to have a beer πŸ˜‚
    Fannie Morris
    Congratulations! 🍻🍻
    Artyom Sviridov
    That's a cool one, congrats! :) Gonna hit 51-day streak today.
    Hannah
    Nero AI Video Upscaler
    Nero AI Video Upscaler
    Congrats!
    Relja Denic
    Skylead
    Skylead
    Launching soon!
    Congrats on turning 21 hahah
    Congrats! Keep it up!! I would like some PH cocktail spiced with increased traffic and product feedbacks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    @sandradjajic 😁 That would be an amazing cocktail, I heard about it🍸 but unfortunately that recipe is different with each family, and I haven't found that perfect mix πŸ˜‚
    Jake Tital
    Keep on keeping on. I'm on day 87. To answer your drink question something involving vodka and soda would be my guess 🧐