• Subscribe
  • Chat bot engine! πŸ€–

Paul Danyliuk
    8 replies
    https://coda.io/d/Tiny-chat-bot_db14OcFQ2T9/_suBJa?viewMode=play I’m very proud of this one. A week ago I knew nothing about Coda and felt overwhelmed by simply looking at it. Then I learned most of its features while building my first submission. And then I wondered whether it was possible to implement an actual chat bot on Coda, within the "no code" limitations (i.e., only with tables, formulas, and actions). It had to be a back-and-forth dialog with arbitrary number of possible answers and also branching. Turns out it’s possible! 😁 And the dialog is very intuitive to edit β€” it’s just one table of "when bot said" -> "user can reply" -> "bot will say" entries. Now anyone can make a chat bot in Coda for their help topics, employee onboarding, quizzes and whatnot, and embed it wherever.

Replies

Paul Danyliuk
    Roast My Job Application
    Roast My Job Application
    Ugh, PH did screw up post formatting hard :(
    Saumo Pal
    @paul_danyliuk This is the best use case till now hands down!
    Paul Danyliuk
    Roast My Job Application
    Roast My Job Application
    @saumo_pal Thanks πŸ˜„ Perhaps not the best (as there are many solid submissions that I saw on Twitter), but a creative yet simple one for sure πŸ˜‰
    Ed Ward
    @paul_danyliuk Pretty SOLID - Im totally digging this! :D
    Lisa Dziuba
    Don’t Panic by Lemon.io
    Paul Danyliuk
    Roast My Job Application
    Roast My Job Application
    @lisadziuba Thanks! What did you gals come up with?
    Devan Sabaratnam
    @paul_danyliuk Very very very clever use of the Coda platform here Paul. It's one of those "I can't believe its not a real AI bot" moments. Well done! πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½