• Subscribe
  • 3 tips you would give to a newbie who wants to start a SAAS?

Replies

Matthias Strafinger
    Try to master idea validation. --> Interview Process --> Landing Page Validation --> MVP Don't wait too long for your product launch.
    Hugo DEVEZE πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ
    @matthias_strafinger Thanks for the answer ! How much time do you give yourself to complete the loop ?
    Matthias Strafinger
    @devezehugo I normally do like two weeks of interviews. If I see there is something there, I continue to LP (for me this is not a knock out criteria) and then start with MVP (this should be doable within one month).
    @matthias_strafinger okay and about your LP how do you usually gen traffic at beginning ?
    Dale Castro
    I think that starting a SAAS requires focusing on solving a real problem for a specific target group, making a minimum viable product and getting customer feedback as soon as possible, and continuously iterating and improving based on that feedback to stand out in a crowded market.
    @monoshitsu1974 thanks for your answer ! I agree with you about the idea that it’s all about solving a real problem. And I know that to be sure this is a real problem you got to speak with potential users during interviews. But how do you usually identify need ahead of speaking with potential users ?
    Yasmin Atkinson
    I'd say: Niche down: Find a specific problem to solve. User experience: Make it intuitive and user-friendly. Learn from others: Study successful SaaS and apply their winning strategies.
    @yasmininson Thanks for your answer πŸ˜ƒ If I understand well, you recommend to get a product-led growth approach isn't it ?
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Conduct market research to identify a need or gap in the market that your SaaS product can fill. This will help you to create a product that people actually want to use.
    @hamza_afzal_butt Thanks for your answer ! Do you have any methods or tools to recommend in order to do market reasearch easily ?
    Tanzirul Huda
    1. Identify Your Target Market: Before launching your SaaS business, it is important to identify your target market and understand its needs. Conduct market research to determine who will be most likely to benefit from your product and services. 2. Develop a Unique Value Proposition: Once you have identified your target market, you need to create a unique value proposition that speaks to their needs. Your value proposition should clearly explain what makes your product different from the competition, how it improves the lives of customers, and the results they can expect. 3. Leverage Automation: Automation is essential for success in the SaaS industry. Invest in tools that allow you to automate customer onboarding, billing, and other key processes. Automation will help you streamline operations and maximize efficiency. By the way, this response is generated using an AI-powered extension, Virtuo- (https://virtuo.simplef.net/) my new side projectπŸ˜„
    @tanzirul_huda Hahaha interesting & funny answer especially when we know it's been generated thanks to AI
    Sarah Playford
    Continuously monitor user feedback and usage data to make informed decisions about product development and improvements, and be open to making changes based on user needs and trends in the market.
    @sarah_playford thanks for answering ! So if I understand well, lean startup model and essentially moving fast to always get customers satisfied