• Subscribe
  • 3 Weeks Into My Business - How Should I Prioritize?

Darwin Binesh
    6 replies
    My newsletter - thelevelups.com - has been live for 2 weeks. This is week three and I'm not sure how to prioritize. Much appreciated to everyone who leaves suggestions! I publish every business news and insights every business day, but not sure how to optimize my process. Any tools or resources you would recommend? Somewhat active on Twitter, but not sure on the best platforms to add. Tiktok, Instagram, Reddit? All comments welcome! They leave me crying tears of joy. Without them I just cry 😢 Thank you again!!

Replies

Saif Khan
    There's this framework I'm found of: The MoSCoW Method. According to this, you need to break down your list of items to Must-Do, Should-Do, Could-Do, and Won’t-Do. Search for the term, you'll get a better understanding.
    Jaroslaw Pidburskyj 🇮🇹Ï🇺🇦SEO
    You need a lot more content, plus you didn’t do your keyword research, look at beehiiv they have content explaining what the page is about. Title tag "posts" how does Google understand the page?
    Darwin Binesh
    @noproseo Thanks for the comment!! not quite sure I understand. My business is the newsletter, and I send it every business day. The articles available on the blog are for visitors to consider subscribing to. Are you suggesting I focus on SEO for the blog portion? When I use title tags in the email it ends up off because it's like reading the subject like multiple times. Maybe if I update blog posts a few days after the email with better SEO practices it'll work? Is that a good practice? If you have any suggestions on learning about SEO I'd appreciate them. This business is new for me and I appreciate you taking the time to say something helpful/useful. Cheers!
    Jaroslaw Pidburskyj 🇮🇹Ï🇺🇦SEO
    @darwin_binesh - My apologies, I was looking at your /subscriber page for some reason, how I got there I do not know. Anyway, before you start your blog, you must do your "keyword research", it looks as you didn’t. A blog needs content and quite a lot, you have just over 400, let’s say minimum 1,000 words, others say 1,500 words. On your heading tags if you have placed emojis there then you’ll just confuse Google, just write content in the titles. To get visitor numbers to come to your website, you’ll need to restructure the page to 2 or 3 topics opened up & talk about them, paginate the next. When you have optimised them move onto the next three and so on. You can successfully optimised based on 2 to 3, you’ll never optimise on all the topics it’s not possible because of your title tag, learn seo. The way you write on your headings tags is wrong too, here is one example: 🧐 Do you know full story on Quiet Quitting? In this title there are 4 stop words, great making up a sentence, poor for ranking well. It would look more robust if it was written as "Quiet Quitting" using keyword research works, this loses all the stop words, your way doesn’t. On this topic below, you have listed it twice, by doing this visitors might leave causing bounce, write it once and move on because you’ve added duplication to the page and Google hates this, they want to see uniqueness everytime. 😬 Why LinkedIn Feels So “Cringe” & Might Go Under If you look on Google and add this site:https://www.thelevelups.com there are only 4 pages, add them all. On "Part time CEO??? better to write "Fractional CEO" I checked using keyword research, you way doesn’t appear, clickable people will go my way and you’ll receive more clicks and visitors. Probably add images of CEO [fractional ones], people relate more through images.
    Darwin Binesh
    @noproseo Ok this is helpful thank you! Would it work if I just re-created the same newsletter - but as a blog post and updated it with SEO practices? Right now a newsletter has 2-3sections and each section could be its own blog post. Or would having a newsletter (not SEO optimized), and a blog post (SEO optimized) on the same website confuse Google? For example, I have a post about Quiet Quitting that was written for a newsletter audience. I could post about quiet quitting again, but make it SEO optimized. Would adding a second post be bad for SEO? Thanks!!