• Subscribe
  • 3rd month into 2024. What have you achieved so far in 3 months?

karanveer
    17 replies
    or still stuck at new years 2023? πŸ™„

Replies

Atticus Li
    Launching Jobsolv - 1 click apply to 100K remote jobs on the 14th of March! Also went from bootstrapped to having investors and VC requesting to meetings!
    karanveer
    @atticusli and did you take the vc monies ?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I hit over 200 subscribers on my YT channel, visited another country for a conference, interviewed several people and planned other things. πŸ”₯
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @karanveer What has changed? Can you share your success?
    Matt Findlay
    Finally put the missing eurekaπŸ‘ŒπŸΎ moment to my app... and now moving toward launch.
    Donald Dude
    Surviving it successfully.
    Daniel Tanque
    - Interviews for Customer Discovery and Validation new museums and monuments - Launch the app for Android: https://play.google.com/store/ap... - Got my first museum tour in the app - Built more 5 virtual tours - Added new features like audio guide, multiple cities and countries - Finalist in a entrepreneurship challenge - Went to an international tourism fair to showcase the app and establish partnerships (as well validating the product with partners) - Join the PH community :D - Watched the Mark Cuban Masterclass (really insightful for tech entrepreneurs -
    ) Now the focus is on creating more content and promoting the app (online and offline near museums/monuments).
    jon poppins
    Maintaining my sleep routine.
    karanveer
    @jon_pop man I've been trying thus myself. how has it been so far?
    Alejandro Soto
    Nothing lost, nothing achieved!