• Subscribe
  • What's the best Android phone on the market now?

Abadesi
    30 replies
    Let the debate begin.

Replies

David V. Kimball
    @kristian_s +1 although I'd say the OnePlus 7 Pro is my favorite because it's notchless on the screen!
    Beatrice Bock
    @kristian_s using one right now! So worth the investment. I can never go back to 60hz screens with notches
    Lanre Akinyemi
    I feel like this depends on what you want in a phone. For me, the best build quality is the Samsung Galaxy series but the best value for money is the Pixel series
    Björn Antonissen
    Reminder for Flying Blue
    Reminder for Flying Blue
    Google Pixel 4
    Nicholas Menelaou
    I know the Samsung, Pixel and OnePlus phones are pretty sweet. A lot depends on what you like, but if you want maximize every buck for your money, have a look at Xiaomi Mi range. I've got a Mi 9 and I'm pretty happy with both camera, performance and looks. Oh and it does run a Sd 855 processor.
    Fernanda Graciolli
    💯 Pixel 3 or 4 - I've owned a lot of Androids and the pixels *feel* amazing to use, don't slow down with use, and the camera is unbeatable.
    Donald Bailey
    I have had the S series phones, and have the S10 now, and I love it. I take a lot of pics for my SEO clients, and I love having the option to not lug out my DSLR, just pop a few with the Galaxy S10, and I'm off! It's a great phone.
    Jakub Kliszczak
    I'd say OnePlus' phones: 6t, 7t pro and Google Pixels
    Larry Mickie
    grabs popcorn.
    Seann
    Best as in specs(performance) wise? Asus ROG Phone 2 easily, but that's more than 1k or almost 1,5 for 12GB RAM 1TB storage version😅
    Dave Hardin
    Note10+ Next on the list regardless of what you think it is will be a distant second. Get real.
    dazzling arun (dausthaan)
    for performence op7t pro for gameing rog 2 for camara pixel latest for product build quality honor p30
    Dan Sem
    TechPulser
    Hey, I am about to launch a project here on ProductHunt called TechPulser. The site collects and analyzes reviews across trusted sites and creates metascores for them. www.techpulser.com This might help you answer this question :)
    Cebu English
    I think for android is Google Pixel of course, fast update, super smooth.
    Lalit Nayyar
    Samsung A70 (6GB RAM , 128 GB HD)