• Subscribe
  • 🎥 5 DOCUMENTARY MOVIES tips – chill but educating Saturday

If I named one "maniac" thing about me... it would be a passion for cinematography. 😃 And even when many of you work during weekends, I know you want to have some "chill" but that "chill" can be a bit informative. I would like to share with you some good documentary pieces: 1️⃣ Face to Face: Jobs vs Gates [Face to Face is a series of French documentaries] 2️⃣ Face to Face: Puma vs Adidas (Try to search from French original: Duels: Dassler contre Dassler, Adidas contre Puma) 3️⃣ Face to Face: Pepsi vs Coca: The Battle of the Century 4️⃣ Consuming Kids: The Commercialization of Childhood 5️⃣ Why We Buy? [DE original: Angriff auf die Sinne] I think that for the weekend it is enough. 😀 Do you have your own recommendation?

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I need to warn you... Once you start there is no way back. :D And social media is the same addiction. You can overdose with me here: YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@busines... Newsletter: https://businessandmarketing.sub... X: https://x.com/intent/user?screen... LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nika...
    Trevor Sibz
    Thanks for the plug. I am a huge fan of documentaries. Here's one of my favourite The Untold Truth About Money: How to Build Wealth From Nothing:
    Prince Antonio
    Thanks for the recommendations Nika, I love documentaries, I will try to watch some of the ones you recommended 😊
    Emon makhmudov
    Great list! I always love finding something that’s both relaxing and educational. Do you have any recommendations for documentaries focused on tech innovations or entrepreneurship?
    @sipathllc Maybe Cryptopia: Bitcoin, Blockchains and the Future of the Internet It depends on what kind of technology you mean.
    Han Kim
    Launching soon!
    Awesome thanks for sharing! I highly recommend "The Last Dance". You don't even have to a basketball fan to admire Michael Jordan's greatness!
    Salar Davari
    Thanks for sharing this. I'm going to watch number 4 first.
    @salar__davari You are welcome. Oh boy, I think that I watched so many (sometimes disturbing movies) :D I preferred to block out some scenes. Too bad emotions.
    Alexander Galitsky
    I highly recommend Simpsons on top
    @ag94 Is it any document? :D Or am I missing something?
    @ag94 aaa, I understand it now :D well, they document many events in history. I took it as an animated series for kids but when you know the context and social problems, it has totally different meaning :D
    Priyanka Saini
    These are great suggestions, Nika!! 🙌🏽 Thanks! Where do you get such spot-on and relatable ideas from? I'm definitely in for Puma vs Adidas and Coke vs Pepsi. Sounds like full-on entertainment for this weekend and next weekend !
    @priyanka27 Haha, thank you Priyanka. The thing is that at university I attended classes related to the history of cinematography and audiovisual classes + every 3 months one guy who is a nerd into movies (positively meant) brought the creme de la creme and made presentations about that. There were no seats left and people were willing to stand for almost 3 hours to listen to his yapping. CRAZY times and I loved it really much. That's where my passion comes from and I try to share this further.