• Subscribe
  • 9 SEO Best Practices to Improve Your Organic Traffic

1. Align Your Content with Search Intent 2. Write Compelling Title, Tags, and Meta Descriptions 3. Optimize Your Images 4. Optimize Your Site's Page Loading Speed 5. Build an Internal Linking Structure 6. Improve User Experience 7. Make Your URLs SEO-Friendly 8. Earn Authoritative Backlinks 9. Create Useful Content

Replies

Bernard Badรณ
    Best practices indeed. Also, a bit of grind is required. I see months of work here.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @bernard_bado Thanks, Bernard. Are you in SEO?
    David Cagigas
    Great tips!
    Launching soon!
    Some basic but really helpful points.
    Great points Nika, thank you for sharing this :) I would like to add to conduct keyword research and use long-tail keywords.
    @sandradjajic Thank you, Sandra! Do you have your favorite KW research tools?
    BiglySales
    I think its so important to keep track of your keywords, to see what needs to change or what you need to keep. ๐Ÿ’ฏ
    @biglysales Yeah! You are ๐Ÿ’ฏ% right. Which tools do you use for KW tracking?
    rey met
    Best practices, thanks
    GamerSeo
    The advice is quite general but still valid.
    Nikhil Rangpariya
    Optimize Your Old Content - Nowadays this is very impactful practice for Organic Traffic
    Karthik Tatikonda
    This is a great list Nika, these are my additions to this amazing list 1. Write for long tail keywords 2. Focus on keywords for which low-quality forums are ranking 3. Use schema markup
    @karthik_tatikonda Thank you, Karthik, for your contribution! Which tools are you using for schema markup? Also, what forums do you consider for the best one for any topic?
    Karthik Tatikonda
    I use Rankmath (wordpress plugin) for the schema markup @busmark_w_nika Didb't get the forums question
    Roman Lawrence
    Thank you for sharing these valuable insights. I am working on improving the SEO for my website (https://tricombzzz.com/products/...), I appreciate the information you've provided. I will definitely be implementing these steps to increase my organic traffic.