• Subscribe
  • Advice for non-technical founders?

Ghost Kitty
    3 replies
    I've see a mix of backgrounds on PH and wanted to seek out advice for the non-technical audience. If you are a non-technical founder with a SaaS product: - Did you outsource development to build your MVP? - Did you find a technical co-founder before launch? - What was your strategy in finding a technical co-founder who believed in your vision? - What advice do you have for non-technical people with a software idea on how they can turn their vision into reality?

Replies

Heather Cook
    I outsourced the development of my MVP to a trusted agency, didn't find a technical co-founder until after launch, leveraged my network and industry events to find a co-founder who resonated with my vision, and would advise other non-technical people with a software idea to conduct thorough market research, validate their idea, hire or partner with a reliable developer or development agency, and continuously learn about the tech industry to better communicate their vision.
    Ruslan.D
    It's hard to be a non-technical co-founder You have to rely on the opinions of others and worry if this is really the case. That's why I personally started learning programming 2 years ago and I don't regret it.