• Subscribe
  • AI-powered autocomplete/hinting in a form builder?

Andy Bell
    1 reply
    Hello Does anyone know of a no-code/SaaS tool which offers Google Autocomplete-style hinting on a form? I'm helping a not-for-profit. They have a big form that takes 30-60 minutes to complete. The form is completed ~10,000 times per month, every time a new client needs help. They need to speed up the time it takes to complete the form, and improve the quality of the data inputted. inspired by Google Autocomplete and all the amazing GPT-3 demos, I thought maybe there would be a form builder that can learn off all the previous data, to provide hints to the person entering data. In particular, it would be great if the tool could look at unstructured, free-text fields, and use that to provide hints about what categories the case should be coded to. Just wondering if anyone has seen a tool that does anything like this? Cheers andy

Replies

Andy Bell
    In case anyone else is exploring the same question, here's a good answer I got (thanks to: https://twitter.com/CarlosMarchanJr) "You could use @bubble paired with an AI provider like @LevityAI or @obviouslyai. Get the data in Bubble and send it to the AI engine to process and return it. You would have to train the machine learning engine first. It will work better the more it processes entries. This video illustrates the approach:
    "