• Subscribe
  • AI products that you use daily at work?

Aum Pandya
    3 replies
    I'm curious to know what AI products are you using currently at work? Maybe chatGPT/Gemini/Claude to learn on the fly or format/summarise documents, Github copilot for coding or Notion AI to draft documents But most importantly any products that actually are automating your tasks?

Replies

Mehdi Bidgoli
    We are developing an exceptional AI Assistant tool that integrates OpenAI ChatGPT, Anthropic, Stability, and ElevenLabs into a single platform. Do you believe it's a good idea, and is there a market for such a tool?
    Aum Pandya
    @hoshai There is definitely interest but there are lots of startups trying to get in this space(AI assistants in general). The concern for customers is that these applications don't cater to complex tasks. This is the major barrier to cross for startups and solutions providers. Building product close to the customer (keeping them in the loop) is a great way get ahead in my opinion.
    JK
    One notable tool that can greatly benefit daily work tasks is @writemeai . This AI-powered writing assistant helps me craft content more efficiently by providing grammar suggestions, style improvements, and even generating text based on user input. Using https://writeme.ai/ will enhance my written communication, save time, and ensure their content is polished and error-free. Integrating AI tools like @writemeai into daily work routines can facilitate smoother and more effective communication and productivity.