• Subscribe
  • Any foodies here? 🍎

Dominic Dumont
    9 replies
    Hi all - we are building one of the first creator economy platforms for food and drink content - enabling food bloggers globally to build their online communities and monetize their content without relying on adverts - and to connect with kitchen IoT appliances. Recipe formats and food blogs online have been the same for the last 20+ years and need to be modernized and gamified. We are finalizing our MVP and should be live in the coming months - and will launch our PH page at the same time. Any product hunters / foodies here that would be interested in testing our new platform early? Or are just into food in general? I am new here and would love to connect!

Replies

Paul Sutton
    I am a foodie and interested!
    Philip Snyder
    Delphi — Digital Clone Studio
    Delphi — Digital Clone Studio
    Can you explain the biz model here?
    Dominic Dumont
    @philipsnyder Definitely - it's very similar to Patreon or Twitch - where fans can support their favorite food bloggers for a few dollars per months, to show their appreciation. They can also have access to exclusive content and join their community in return. We are still early stage and many tools will be added in the coming months - aiming to make a very exciting platform for both creators and foodies, with no adverts. I hope this answers your question Philip? Thanks for asking!
    Software Guy (Aarvy)
    Oh seems to be very interesting, and yes I love food,.
    Aaron Gibson
    Apologies for reviving a months-old thread, but this post caught my attention. I'm interested in the platform you're building, and it sounds like it really has the potential to shake up the food blogging world and make it more interactive.
    Casey Walker
    @aarongibson I'm not a foodie, but I do love healthy meals, and I'm a big supporter of healthy lifestyle choices and organic natural foods. I'm always looking for new and interesting recipes to try out, so your platform sounds like something I'd be interested in testing. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with, and I'm sure it will be a great resource for foodies all around the world!
    DIGITAL MARKETING
    Welcome to the community! Your venture sounds exciting, especially for food enthusiasts like us. Modernizing and gamifying recipe formats is a fresh approach. If you're passionate about Malaysian cuisine, check out my website for a diverse Malaysian food menu at https://mlymenu.com/category/fas.... It's a great resource for exploring delicious dishes. Best of luck with your platform! 🍲👩‍🍳
    DIGITAL MARKETING
    Your creator economy platform for food and drink content sounds exciting and innovative. Modernizing and gamifying recipe formats and food blogs is a fantastic idea. As you prepare to launch, consider tapping into Singapore's vibrant food scene for user engagement. It's a great way to blend technology with the rich culinary culture during New Year’s celebration in Singapore