• Subscribe
  • Apart from PH, where all have you launched your product?

Ruben Boonzaaijer
    12 replies

Replies

Marvin Mändle
    We also plan to list our product on G2 and AppSumo later on.
    Ryan Zhang
    We've also launched our product on platforms like Hacker News and Reddit to tap into their vibrant communities. Additionally, we've engaged with our audience through targeted outreach on LinkedIn, which has been incredibly effective for B2B connections.
    Dan ZeruApps
    We’ve launched on a few of the major review sites like G2 and Capterra as well as AppSumo. (Also here today :)) I’m curious to hear the same as well 🧐
    Ruben Boonzaaijer
    @daniel_zeru_apps that's great! What were your results for Appsumo?
    Dan ZeruApps
    @ruben_boonz For us, I believe a lot of our goals were met and we actually did better than expected :) I can mention that at least in my view it’s important to have an idea of what your goals are of going to AS to measure your performance. If you’re going in with the wrong expectations, you may miss some of the biggest benefits from launching on AppSumo and being exposed to that community!
    Neel
    @ruben_boonz @daniel_zeru_apps Are there any online materials (webpages, links) that you can share that serves good guidelines for launching your product on appsumo?
    Dan ZeruApps
    @ruben_boonz @nmitra Unfortunately not at this moment, but that is an idea to keep in mind for a future PDF of blog post. Probably the largest takeaway is simply maintaining integrity with your audience. There are a lot of people who for one reason or another have had negative experiences with applications that go for LTD's. So supporting your product, and being ready to support and communicate with what can sometimes be an influx of users are two things to be aware of :)
    Gordana Laskovic
    AppSumo Overall, we were satisfied. Our user numbers went up, and AppSumo did a fantastic job in promoting Collabwriting :)
    Lucas Bransbury
    Another good one to add to your lists is Indie Hacker, definitely worth it.
    murph
    https://uneed.best another newcomer.