• Subscribe
  • Are you a cat or a dog person? ๐Ÿ˜บ ๐Ÿ†š ๐Ÿถ

Tim Cherkasov
    16 replies

Replies

I am a cat person because they have the perfect combination of sass and cuddliness. Dogs are great too, but there's something about a purring feline curled up on your lap that just can't be beat๐Ÿ˜ป
    Felix
    The Simple Finance Tracker
    The Simple Finance Tracker
    Actually a bird person, since I grew up with a Parrot for all my life :D But if I had to pick...I'd pick Catdog!
    Definitely a cat. less work.
    You know what annoying - I created a lol with three options on ph desktop and you canโ€™t see the memes I put there, nor vote
    Adam Tal
    Dog person. I have two dogs. I like to think I will eventually have a car at least once in my life. I like cats but Iโ€™ve never had one
    Ghazal Dewar
    I was a dog person growing up, but cats have grown on me a lot. Their โ€œcattyโ€ personalities are quite interesting ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Zapmail : Slack as an email service
    Zapmail : Slack as an email service
    Definitely a dog person! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Idm cats too, but as pets I prefer dogs.
    Ezgi YeฤŸinaltay
    BeforeSunset AI
    Launching soon!
    Definitely dog. What can I say I love to cuddle ๐Ÿ˜…
    Nick Bess
    I never could choose :) I like both. Maybe because there have been both cats and dogs in my house since my childhood. Though of course, pets require care and time. My dog has diabetes. I buy Vetsulin online for her and give her two shots every day. Sometimes it is hard to live in such a regime, but I know that it might help prolong my dog's life.
    Jessica Vilana
    I really like dogs, but it is really hard to take care of them and that is why I always look for different methods to perform it effective. So, https://pottybuddy.co/products/p... are a great way to make potty training convenient for you and your dog. Dog owners have been using these pads and it shows a great result in training. behind them!
    Zamnacapital
    He dropped the toy at my feet and looked up at me with those soulful, understanding eyes. In that moment, I couldn't help but smile. Max knew exactly what I needed โ€“ a playful distraction and a reminder to find joy in the simplest of things. We spent the next hour playing fetch, his tail wagging nonstop, and my worries melting away. This story highlights one of the many reasons why dogs are so special. They have an uncanny ability to read our emotions, offer comfort, and bring happiness into our lives. They provide us with unwavering love, loyalty, and companionship, no matter what we're going through. https://www.petinsuranceaustrali...