14 replies

Replies

Relja Denic
    Skylead
    Skylead
    Launching soon!
    I would say both :D , but more leaning to introvert
    Katarina Stanley
    I’d say it depends on the context, but I’m mostly introverted!
    Maria Hagsten
    I'm firmly an introvert, needing a lot of time on my own and often feeling drained by social activities. But in certain contexts, I can seem very extroverted, so I've even had co-workers who won't believe my claim of introversion πŸ˜… For all you introverted entrepreneurs out there, I'm curious if you feel it impacts your role? So far, I love that being my own boss gives me more freedom to organize my work around my need for solitude. It was a lot harder when I worked at companies and it allows me to be much more productive as I don't feel drained as much.
    @maria_hagsten I totally can relate to this Maria! I'm so happy that now I have more freedom to choose people around me because it's so energy-consuming for me to socialize especially in random situations. Funny that your co-workers didn't believe you.πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ» I'm so inserted to know you more! Sent you a LinkedIn request!
    Jeorge
    Really hard to say as from time to time I can be both
    Depends on the situation :D
    Artyom Sviridov
    Introvert. Social activities exhaust me, and I really need some time alone just to recharge.
    Igor Lysenko
    Depending on the situation, there are situations when you can speak out.
    George Burmistrov
    More of an introvert. I'm okay with communications from time to time, but when I rest I prefer to stay alone in silence, minding my own business.