• Subscribe
  • Are you interested to learn how to build a personal brand and become tech opinion leader?

Lisa Dziuba
    10 replies
    Hello to the awesome PH community ❤️ I'm wondering: Would it be useful for you to read an e-book or attend a webinar about building your own brand? I want to share my knowledge on building a personal brand but not sure if anyone is interested. I'd love to understand if the startup community needs such knowledge. What I want to cover: - how to get awards like Forbes 30 under 30; - how to post on big media, like Entrepreneur com; - how to work on Linkedin content strategy; - how to get speaker opportunities

Replies

Lisa Dziuba
    Don’t Panic by Lemon.io
    Why this topic: I worked a lot on my personal brand (starting from 2015). I got things like ✨ Forbes 30 under 30, ✨ Product Hunt Maker of the Year Runner up, ✨ Top Product Marketing Influencer ✨ awards for my startup I also posted on big media, like Entrepreneur com, and smaller cool media (Product School & Product Marketing Alliance), and got mentions in 50+ Ukrainian media, worked on a Linkedin content strategy for me. As I worked mostly with dev-focused startups, I also have tons of tips on building a brand for developers & tech leads as well :) Like building repos on GitHub that we trending for 1.5 months or joining dev conferences as a speaker.
    Lisa Dziuba
    Don’t Panic by Lemon.io
    For me, it paid out well: many job proposals in Linkedin, many useful connections and it's just easier to share my knowledge & help others. Also, I got all the needed bits for my O1 visa application in the USA (I'm Ukrainian). Not to mention things like proposals for advisory and higher salary :) Many my friends asked about building a brand for themselves, so I thought it might be something other founders & folks might be interested in.
    Lisa Dziuba
    Don’t Panic by Lemon.io
    What's your thoughts?
    dhanilan m.s.
    I would be interested in this Lisa!
    Lisa Dziuba
    Don’t Panic by Lemon.io
    @dhanilan_m_s_ do you have some specific things you might want to learn?
    dhanilan m.s.
    @lisadziuba May be have a framework that can help step by step to build up the brand. Writing blogs, doing podcasts. Each step should have measurable outcome.
    Adithya Narayanan
    Lisa - that sounds great! Definitely valuable and you’re in absolutely the right place (PH) to ask this. Sign me up :)
    Lisa Dziuba
    Don’t Panic by Lemon.io
    @adithya_narayanan1 I don't have a place to sign up but looks like someone might need it. Do you have some specific questions you'd love to be answered about personal brand building?
    Adithya Narayanan
    @lisadziuba Yeah you should get a sign up sheet! I think all the 4 bullet points you have there are interesting. I can't think of any one thing in particular - I think the sum of the whole package would be worth more than the sum of its parts
    Krishna Kumar
    It would definitely be useful