• Subscribe
  • Are you team iOS or team Android? Why?

Sanyo Tzeng
    15 replies

Replies

Viola Schoell
    I'm on Team iOS because I adore my iPhone; it consistently delivers exceptional performance and offers intuitive usability. How about you? What's your preference?
    Sankar Isanaka
    we don't have that luxury, we are devs, we are forced to love both :)
    Gaurav
    i gotta go with apple, less bugs, more responsive, better compatibility with other apple products such as macbooks and apple watch, and beautiful design of the os overall. i don't like the material design that android offers
    Peter Puhov
    As a developer, I prefer Android due to its fewer restrictions and an easier development process. As a business, however, I would choose iOS for its closed, well-tested ecosystem, where dealing with multiple hardware vendors like Samsung, Pixel, etc., is not necessary. Additionally, I believe that iOS customers are more inclined to pay for apps, as opposed to Android users who are accustomed to receiving everything for free with advertising.
    Ben D
    Team Android
    Paolo Go
    Team iOS. I really don't see myself switching back to Android soon.
    Nicolas Gohler
    Building on iOS, so I'm kind of biased... But no hate towards android.
    Aaron
    Android. iOS might be better but the product prices are unreasonably high.
    Kevin Brendel
    As someone who builds apps using Flutter, why not both? :P (Eventually... our newest app is only on desktop so far 😆)
    Uma Venugopal
    Android - as a user iOS - as a developer
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    I'm team iOS
    Swayam
    Team iOS because it never disappoints or crash
    Ashley from Shadow
    I’ve definitely noticed that the divide is geographically influenced as well! Would you agree?
    Daniel Steemit
    Team iOS all the way for me! I switched after years on Android when I got an iPhone as a gift. The simplicity and seamless integration with my other Apple devices won me over. Plus, the camera quality is amazing for capturing moments with my family, especially during our trips. Recently, I read an interesting article on thesweetbits.com about optimizing iOS for productivity—it's been a game-changer for managing my daily tasks efficiently.