• Subscribe
  • Are you using ChatGPT on a daily basis?

Martina Hackbartt
    15 replies
    Everyone is talking about all the uses ChatGPT can be given: for sales, marketing, social media, copywriting, and more. Are you using it every day? What for? As for me personally, it's my assistant for almost everything. I have a random question? ChatGPT. I need to redo my CV? ChatGPT. My code is not working as I expect? ChatGPT. I need inspiration for an email or SM post? ChatGPT!!

Replies

Ongun Demirler
    It's excellent, however I wouldn't use it for everything and on a daily basis, especially for email marketing. I think emails often require some personal touch and intimacy, and ChatGPT lacks that, no matter how hard you try. I can use it as a template, though, and adjust it in line with my needs.
    Martina Hackbartt
    @demirlero Absolutely! I think ChatGPT is great for generating ideas and a 1st structure, but we need to use it critically and understand its limitations!
    Chetan Natesh
    If your work involves digging up stuff from the internet, ChatGPT is amazing for that, so I am planning on using it quite extensively.
    Zendog Labs
    I use it for everything that involves turning bullet points into coherent text. Massive uplift to my productivity because I have more energy to problem-solve than to write copy (which can be as hard to do as solving problems if taken serious but doesn't have the same leverage)
    Martina Hackbartt
    @zendog Oh, same here! Having a tool that can go from a couple of words to a full text has improved my productivity so much
    M. Faisal Saeed
    It's very useful, but I wouldn't use it for everything and on a daily basis.
    Nik Hazell
    Zappi Ad Predictor
    Zappi Ad Predictor
    Yes - I'm using ChatGPT for all sorts of things in product management. Yesterday, I used ChatGPT to help me rephrase some copy for a form, to try and nudge users towards a specific action - hopefully it works!
    Daniel
    Just to have fun
    Anna Chen
    After I got to know this product and went through the new user exploration period, I found that I was using its various functions almost every day.
    Gaurav Parvadiya
    Yes and its been very useful.
    Murali Gottumukkala
    Not now, But with things to come, seems it will be part of our daily lives
    Sebastian Janus - derStartupCFO
    I mainly use it for copy writing and for quick research on topics for a broad overview
    Hidayt Rahman
    It's very useful, but it doesn't always solve the purpose
    Vishal Patel
    It's clear that ChatGPT and other AI-powered language models have a wide range of potential uses, including sales, marketing, social media, and copywriting. Many people are finding it to be a valuable tool that can help to improve efficiency and productivity. it's great to see how people are finding various ways to incorporate it into their daily work routine, and how it can help them with various tasks, like random questions, CV rewriting, code debugging and finding inspiration. It's a powerful tool that can help to streamline workflows and make tasks more manageable.