• Subscribe
  • Are you using LLMs for note taking?

Gabor K.
    8 replies

Replies

Yes, Contentify AI can help you streamline the process of note-taking by automating content creation and publishing. This can save you time and effort, allowing you to focus on other tasks. Problem: Are you struggling to keep up with taking notes during meetings or lectures? Contentify can help by generating summaries and key points from the discussions automatically, making it easier for you to review and reference later. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
    CY Zhou
    not yet. do you mean ai transcribing tool, or note summarization, or any magic software that completely takes your notetaking work?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Very rarely. If notes are brief, I am able to take them even in analogue world :) On paper :)
    Gabor K.
    I am really bad at note-taking, and it has always been the case. However, LLMs help a lot in this space (at least for me) because they accelerate note-taking. What they are missing is the personal context, however it is a lot less effort just to add the personal context, as to note our everything. So last time what I did was read the book (usually also listen with Edge TTS), and for each section, I asked the model to create bullet point notes. I put this into my PKM and extended it with personal notes or questions. The skeleton in case of books is always the Heading (H1/H2/H3). Such way you get a nice detailed structure (extended with your personal ideas). For podcasts, I also leverage this and actually built a product around it as I was obsessed with the open sourcing of Whisper :D In case of podcasts, is a bit more difficult, as we don’t have the structure that a book would provide. However some guess can be made to auto detect Topics, or at least get an idea of sections. When we have the written information, it is easy to integrate into your fav PKM.
    Hossein Yazdi
    Not really, and I don't think it's also being used by others.
    Gabor K.
    @hosseinyazdi why would you make that assumption?
    Gurkaran Singh
    Not quite using LLMs for note-taking; I stick to good old pen and paper. Sometimes my brain needs more RAM than any AI model can offer!