• Subscribe
  • Before building a startup, How did you find a problem?

Artem Luko
    9 replies

Replies

Alec Nguyen
    Afforai
    Afforai
    Launching soon!
    The problem came to me man...... but in all seriousness, it's a personal problem, then I validate the hell out of it. PS: would you consider following our launch of Afforai? We made a new AI framework to improve output on these AI chatbots train on your documents, websites, etc.
    Fahad Ahmed Shah
    By experiencing it. As a B2B platform ourselves, we found that other email marketing platforms weren't up to the mark. They weren't leveraging AI. Their prices were too unreasonable. Then, we found out that many people were experiencing the same problem. We decided to launch the product. P.S. Do check it out by clicking on the "Launching Soon" label next to my name.
    Ka Ling Wu
    Based on what I witnessed with my clients in my previous work.
    I needed it, and so did the people I worked with. Then, our tech wizard said, "Let me build it." It helped us, and we wanted to test if it would help others too.
    Nick Anisimov
    The best idea for a startup is based on bad personal experiences when you need a product.
    Matt Kealey
    I really noticed a lot of businesses struggle with marketing and thought why not create a on-demand service where businesses can request as they please. That's where my startup was born and we're launching very soon!
    Divine Rivers
    Ooh this is a good one, I recalled having the problem many students continue to tell me they face. That problem being, that many (and I might even recon MOST) students graduate with no clear direction of how to get a career, what a career is really like, and/or a clear understanding of what they want to do for a career, especially careers that don't align with their plan A/dreams of being an SWE, Product manager at Google. Understanding of the job market and available careers as a whole is at an all-time low due to the constant evolution of the job market while higher education has remained in its rigid, generalized form since its inception. Hence a culture of - Job hopping - Undecided Majors - A feeling higher education investment was not worth it - Postgraduate depression, anxiety, and uneasiness With the launch of the first half of our marketplace for sign-ups come July 17th, the goal is to democratize career knowledge for all students! Would love to know if anyone suffered from the list above during their time as a student or a postgraduate.
    Ivan Vorobyev
    Before I started my business, it took me a long time to figure out what was missing until I met a friend of mine and invited him to visit the room in which the foundation work would take place. When my friend was inside the premises the first thing he said was, The lighting in here is not good. And after that I really understood that the lighting really is terrible. I had a track lighting manufacturer here who helped me improve the lighting in my shop and within a few days it was several times better.
    Austin Nguyen | Afforai
    It took a lot of iterations so don't worry if you don't have a good problem right away. A lot of people find the problem by experiencing it themselves or through their previous works, but I will add one more way. By finding a solution that works, and seeing those that are currently missing out on that solution.