• Subscribe
  • Best advice for a first-time launch

Emmanuel Nwosu
    4 replies
    Planning a Product Hunt launch soon. My first, actually. It is scary and exciting at the same time. :) Most marketers know this. How did you move forward with this gut-wrenching scare?

Replies

Joe Gonzales
    When I first launched on Product Hunt, I channeled that fear into detailed preparation, focusing on building a compelling product story and planning robust engagement strategies. Remember, nerves are natural, but they become manageable with preparation and a clear vision of your product's value.
    SHAN WANG
    AllValue Link 2.0
    Hi, Emmanuel. I just launched my product last week. Truly, I was nervous at that time. Probably make sure the product is properly linked to the product website. We accidentally spelled our website wrong, it took us two days to contact PH staff to fix it 😂 Keep moving. Just keep the community updated. Also you feel free to get in touch on your launch day so I can support you!
    Emmanuel Nwosu
    @shan_wang0906 Oh noo.😭 So sorry to hear that, Shan. I'm sure it turned out good in the end. I think I missed your launch. I'll be sure to check it out later today. I'll be launching this Saturday. I'll contact you. Thanks for your support. :)