• Subscribe
  • Best user authentication system for SAAS start-up

Roop Reddy
    7 replies
    Hi All, We are building an AI contract management Saas currently focusing on SMBs but will also look at enterprises in the future. Need help in choosing the right user authentication system and we are currently exploring Firebase, SuperToken, and KeyCloak. Our requirement is to have a scalable system that can accommodate a lot of free active logged-in users without breaking the bank. Really appreciate it if you can share your experience and help me in choosing the same.

Replies

Michael Thomas
    Hey there! I checked out the link you provided and it seems to be a discussion on Product Hunt about finding the best user authentication system for a SaaS start-up, where users share their experiences and recommendations—sounds like a great resource for gathering insights and making an informed decision!
    Jacob Anderson
    I just clicked on the link you shared, and it led me to a discussion thread on Product Hunt, where people are talking about the best user authentication system for SaaS start-ups. It's like a community sharing their thoughts and suggestions on the topic.
    Charlotte Hill
    I took a look at the link you provided—it's a discussion on Product Hunt about the most effective user authentication system for SaaS start-ups. Seems like a valuable conversation to explore if you're interested in finding the right solution for your start-up.
    Annie Patterson
    I opened the link you shared, and it led me to a Product Hunt discussion where people are discussing the ideal user authentication system for SaaS start-ups. It's an interactive thread where users are offering their insights and suggestions. Could be helpful for someone looking to make an informed decision
    Ram Pasala
    Go with Firebase or Supabase or Appwrite. Here is a blog that would help - https://medium.com/@tkarmakar271...
    Roop Reddy
    @tkarmakar27112000 @tkarmakar271 @ram_pasala Looked at your blog in detail. We are looking for a hosted solution and If we have to choose between Supa and Appwrite from an authentication point of view?