• Subscribe
  • Best way to get your customers to give you feedback?

Aman Patel
    6 replies
    Curious to learn about the best strategies to get our customers to provide us with feedback. We have quite a few users consistently using our platform, but the hardest part is getting them to give us feedback. We have tried: 1. Emails 2. Adding Intercom, but not a lot of users naturally write to us 3. Creating a Discord server for our customers to join, but only a few users have joined. Would love to learn from you all.

Replies

Antoni Kozelski
    From my experience, the best and fastest way to get customer feedback is to create an additional service for FREE, although such a step is expensive😌
    Get on a call and ask for it.
    Sagar Patel
    Following to learn more. Personally, I have tried out sending surveys, shared my calendly, discord etc and cold out reach to get feedback. Cold out reach got me over 20 interviews with potential users. So I would recommend cold out reach. Good luck! 👍
    Abhishek Bhardwaj
    The best way to get valuable feedback from your customers is by providing them with a seamless and user-friendly platform like Feedspace. With Feedspace, you empower your customers to effortlessly share their thoughts, whether it's content feedback, answers, criticism, praise, testimonials, reviews, assignments, or interview screenings. Feedspace simplifies the process, making it a one-stop solution for collecting a rich tapestry of information, all conveniently housed in a single, organized feed of texts and videos. Elevate your feedback management with Feedspace and unlock deeper insights into your audience's sentiments and needs. You can start the free plan to test - https://www.feedspace.io/. All the best!
    ridho tijan
    From my past experience the way you do is good. But maybe you can spent money to give them awards after you interview. A few month ago, i just interview & UT my customer. we run 2 strategies: - asking feedback on the apps & dashboard, - Sent them on the email (i spent $5 for iview & $10 - $15 for UT) The result From 100 emails we sent, we got 50 people.