• Subscribe
  • Building Web3 Linkedin for professionals. Need feedback! ❤️

Dayoung
    4 replies
    Hi Hunters! Yesterday, I posted a discussion asking for feedback about new Linkedin idea. I finished 3 interviews yesterday, and built version0 website with my friends using Popsy. - https://go.peoplebook.me It’s far from perfect, but I want to talk with users from the beginning. Please go check it out and let me know what you think. Also, I kindly ask you to provide as much feedback as you can. We’re still very early, so we’re open to hear any problems or ideas you have.

Replies

Aditya
    Product Hunt
    Product Hunt
    Hey @dayoung_seo 👋 you might want to check out Meritverse :)
    abshr 1
    Cutting your cleaning time in half begins with a strategy, according to a speed-cleaning expert (and maid service owner). That means cleaning the house in the same order each time: one room at a time, beginning and ending at the same point in each room to avoid wasting time rushing back and forth. "You have to be consistent to get the time down—the that's a basic notion," says the author. "It's a habit because you clean the same way every time. The routine is the method, and it is essentially a superior approach to clean because the method generates speed rather than rushing. Cleaning your house in half the time is true. This isn't a ruse." شركة تنظيف منازل بجازان شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
    Jason Zhou
    Hi @dayoung_seo , would love to chat with you about this web3 linkedin, do you have an email?