• Subscribe
  • Can I share with you some of the tools I used to grow my Twitter account?

Hello_Joy
    13 replies
    Or recommend yours so I can check Me first! Black Magic: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The best feature for me is [Notifications of my Top interactions]! It helps me I can check my crucial followers' tweets so I can engage with them continuously! It's very important to build your impact and community on Twitter! Hummin.io: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ It's my awesome Twitter secretary! When I start doing Twitter, I spent much time finding similar-sized accounts and like-minded people with me! This Twitter journey has been a hassle every day! However, Hummin's info box helps me decide which Twitter accounts to follow. No more clicking on every single user's profile!! In a nutshell, I can streamline my Twitter game! Twemax:⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ So far so good! I can see the history of conversations between me and the specific user! Why do I need this? After I got my fan or advocators on Twitter, I felt 1:1 engagement is really essential! Because it's kind of a shortcut to grow my Twitter! Whenever I DM some pals, I check their histories first. Can you recommend any tools or share your experiences?

Replies

Joe Gonzales
    I'd love to hear about the tools you've used to grow your Twitter account. Your experiences could be quite informative and potentially beneficial for others as well.
    Hello_Joy
    @joe_gonzalez_23 Thank you, Joe! I think it's helpful to find people who have the same interest on Twitter. And if you'd like to use Twitter marketing, this strategy would be very helpful! Because I found my target audience through this tactic! And so many beta users helped me and gave me feedback about my project!
    Nuno Reis
    Thank you so much, growing twitter has been so hard for me, that it's really great to read these resources like your post 🙂
    Hello_Joy
    @nuno_ms_reis Thank you, Nuno! Right...it was hard for me at first, but just keep doing continuously is short cut I realized! You've got this! 💪
    Have you tried Crowdfire? It analyzes your followers to suggest content, helps manage your DMs, and even schedules posts for optimal engagement!
    Hello_Joy
    @realvladgolub Oh, thank you, Vlad!! I'll check it out! The idea of managing my DMs with it intrigues me so much!😆
    Marie Green
    Sure, I'd love to hear about the tools you used to grow your Twitter account! Sharing your strategies and insights could be helpful for others looking to achieve similar success.
    Hello_Joy
    @mariegreenie Thank you for your reply, Marie!🫶 Connecting with people with similar-sized accounts was my goal when I started. And it works for me :) Do you have your twitter account? Let's connect! :)
    Igor Lysenko
    Thanks for sharing the tools!)
    Hello_Joy
    @ixord Thank you, Ihor! I'll upload the second post about it! :) I'm glad my post was helpful to people!🤩
    Suraj Anjaana
    What about "TWIENDS"? Any opinion for this one
    Doug | Brand Strategies
    Thanks @joy_eom 🙏 Hummin' looks REALLY cool!
    Maria Noemi Hernandez
    Thank you for sharing this! I'm already using BlackMagic, but I wasn't aware of that feature and how to use it! Thank you so so much!