• Subscribe
  • Can we build an AI that predicts Product Hunt winners?

Simeon Melnikov
    7 replies
    Is it even possible? What do you think?

Replies

Abhra Ch.
    Hey @simeon_m! 😄 That's a fascinating question! With all the advancements in AI, it's definitely possible to build a model that predicts Product Hunt winners by analyzing trends, upvotes, and user engagement patterns. What criteria do you think would be most important for the AI to focus on? 🤔✨
    Gurkaran Singh
    Creating an AI to predict Product Hunt winners is like trying to foresee which meme will go viral next - entertaining and exciting, but oh so unpredictable! What are your thoughts on decoding the ever-evolving trends in the tech world?
    Stremm Tech llc
    If it gives an objective feedback, it saves time 😊
    CY Zhou
    That's a fascinating idea, Simeon! If we could harness AI to predict Product Hunt winners, it would revolutionize how we discover and back innovative products.
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    What's the goal of your prediction product?
    My3 Murthy
    OoO! I love this idea- maybe look at all the product of the day, week & month records till date- see things like- how many makers, hunters etc?, how active they were leading up the day, what type of tool it was etc. That could be a really cool project. However, i think PH now picks "product of the day" based on staff picks- atleast that is my hunch. So it might not be entirely accurate- but hey! we will know statistically which one was supposed to win!
    Harshu thaheed
    Yes, by analyzing historical data, trends, and user engagement, can develop an AI model to predict Product Hunt winners.