• Subscribe
  • Career vs Startup

Vlad Golub
    15 replies
    What do you prefer, a traditional career or trying to do something cool?

Replies

Overall, you have to consider which factors are essential to help you work toward your goals. Will you do better with an always evolving, “think outside the box”-type mentality, or a structured environment that allows you to methodically work toward your goals? Neither is better than the other—just different. And it completely depends on your personality, work style, and unique needs to determine which will be the best for you and your career.
    @stepan_cherkasov It's important to find the work style that suits your personality and needs. Embracing the evolution and thinking outside the box vs. structure and methodical approach both have their advantages. It's all about finding what works best for you!
    @stepan_cherkasov You're absolutely right! It's crucial to evaluate one's personality, work style, and unique needs when choosing between a traditional career and a more unconventional path. There's no one-size-fits-all solution, and what works best for each person depends on their individual preferences and goals. I completely agree with your perspective on this!
    Hey there! If I were to choose between a traditional career and doing something cool like working at a startup, I'd consider my own risk tolerance, passion for creativity, and long-term goals. Both options have their pros and cons, so it's essential to think about what matters most to you personally. Don't forget to weigh the benefits of stability and structure against the excitement and potential rewards of a more unconventional path.
    Golfo Vasiliou
    Startup life all the way
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Your ultimate goal should be to become an entrepreneur.
    @hamza_afzal_butt I think it too Becoming an entrepreneur opens doors to new opportunities and allows you to take full control of your career path!!!!
    Zorin Vlad
    Why not have the best of both worlds? Join a startup that aligns with your long-term career goals and offers the opportunity to work on something cool while gaining valuable experience.
    Isabelle Reyes
    Personally, I like the stability of a traditional career but I also like the challenge that comes with a startup. So doing both would be ideal for me.
    Mirena Vasileva
    It really depends what you are trying to get out of it, for me startup has been a great way to learn skills beyond what a more 'niche' career path would have given me, each one has pros and cons and it depends on the person and it's individual goals and personality
    Save enough money on your full time job whilst working in parallel on your startup, then fund a few years full time on startup and forget everything else
    Valorie Jones
    Conversa - Videos That Talk back
    Conversa - Videos That Talk back
    I always want to be trying something new and different - so startup.
    George Apostolov
    For someone who is just starting their career/work experience, I would suggest first gaining some experience in a field like engineering, marketing, or sales before jumping into creating their own Startup. Also working in a few Startups would be a good experience, before starting your own Startup. Otherwise, without experience, I think it would be quite hard to make anything remotely close to a successful Startup