• Subscribe
  • Coming Soon Page - please share your experience

Kate Ramakaieva
    15 replies
    Is Coming Soon Page a must? Who can compare launches with and without Coming Soon Page? Any insights are valuable.

Replies

Darya Skorokhod
    Manganum sidebar for Google Chrome
    Manganum sidebar for Google Chrome
    Hi Kate! From my perspective, coming soon page can help you get more upvotes if many people followed it, but it won't make much difference without any kind of promotion from your side
    Muneeb Awan
    PostNitro - AI Carousel Post Generator
    PostNitro - AI Carousel Post Generator
    It would help if you add a waitlist and not just a blank coming soon...
    Anu
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    'coming soon' page is essential to inform people about your upcoming launch. Those who have subscribed to your page will be notified on the launch day, which can generate early support for your product.
    Vincent Xu
    AI Researcher
    AI Researcher
    Yes, it will help a lot! You can check mine!
    Sharon Sun
    I think it helps. Can let people know what's coming out soon and they'll preorder it.
    Den Taylor
    It would help if you add a waitlist
    Simon S
    I have created one for my launch and so far, getting a satisfying response.
    Kate Ramakaieva
    FuseBase /formerly Nimbus/
    @simon_shg can you see the list of all subscribers?
    Chris Lester
    Highly recommend very launch use a Coming Soon Page. It builds anticipation, captures leads, and creates buzz before the product is even released. Must-have for successful releases from what I've seen!
    Daryna Berezhna
    Using the Coming Soon page is definitely a good strategy, as it helps you secure more support on the Launch Day by reminding users who followed your upcoming launch. However, you should not expect everyone who subscribed to actually support you, as the email reminder might be simply lost in their inboxes. Anyway, we at Folderly have launched the Coming Soon page, and we'll see whether it'll help us make any difference a bit later.
    Kate Ramakaieva
    @daryna_berezhnaa Thanks for sharing, Daryna! Just followed your teaser page ✌🏻 Can you see the list of all subscribers?
    Daryna Berezhna
    @kate_ramakaieva thanks for following! As for now, we haven't noticed where we could see all the followers. So, I guess it's more about getting additional exposure, but without being able to actually remind the followers about your launch by yourself.
    Kate Ramakaieva
    @daryna_berezhnaa they are supposed to get the email reminder from PH and it's a great opportunity indeed.