• Subscribe
  • šŸš€ Considering a Business Partner?

Lin Vert
    2 replies
    Hey there, Product Hunt community! šŸ‘‹ Are you at a crossroads in your entrepreneurial journey, wondering whether or not to bring a business partner on board? It's a decision that can shape the trajectory of your venture, and we'd love to hear your thoughts and experiences. šŸ¤” Do you believe two heads are better than one, or do you prefer going solo and maintaining full control? Share your insights, and let's dive into the debate about the pros and cons of having a business partner. - Shared Vision: Does your potential partner align with your business vision and values? - Skill Complementarity: Are you seeking skills and expertise that you lack? - Financial Considerations: How will you divide profits, investments, and expenses? - Decision-Making: How will you handle disagreements and important choices? Join the conversation, share your experiences. šŸš€šŸ’¬

Replies

Tuy Pin
    Hey dude, I've been exploring my options in the business world, and I've decided that instead of partnering with someone else, I'd like to take the route of acquiring a scalable business. It's an exciting prospect, and I'm currently on the lookout for opportunities available in the USA and any best routes for sale I'm interested in businesses that have a track record of growth potential, and I'm open to various industries. If anyone has any leads or knows of any routes for sale in the USA that fit this criteria, I'd greatly appreciate your input.