• Subscribe
  • Content Generation Struggles?

Igor Ligay
    2 replies
    Hello Product Hunt! šŸ‘‹ I'm Igor Ligai, CEO of StylemixThemes. Do you have any difficulty with content generation? Based on research we gathered from users, we identified these pain points: 1. Users do not have the energy, focus, and time needed for content creation. 2. Content creation is not a single-step function, but comprises many steps. 3. Content creation requires brainstorming, ideation, drafting, and revising. 4. Content creation is felt by many as frustrating, overwhelming, and tedious. 5. Users have less energy, focus, and time for content distribution and promotion. 6. Successful businesses are nimble first movers which adapt and operate swiftly. So what are your thoughts? Iā€™d love to learn and welcome your feedback. Thank you for your time!

Replies

Igor Ligay
    By the way, we launched a new product today which can help with these struggles: AI Buddy, a GPT-powered WordPress plugin and all-in-one (AIO) solution for all your content generation needs. With AI Buddy, you can save countless hours, devote and redirect your energy and focus to content distribution and promotion. Happy to hear your feedback and host any comments, concerns, and questions. My team and I will be here throughout the day. Show us some love and share this launch with your network, especially content creators who could benefit from AI Buddy right away. This product is a labor of love for our favorite community. We ā¤ļø PH! Thank you all for your support and time. Here is the link: AI Buddy
    Hashnimo
    NoNext for YouTube
    NoNext for YouTube
    No, I use ChatGPT for all my content generation needs.