• Subscribe
  • Content marketing or cold outreach?

Natia Kurdadze
    8 replies

Replies

Kostya Bolshukhin
    I would start with outreach to get first feedback, early users, and testimonials. It helped us find out what matters most for our core audience. So know I feel more comfortable doing content marketing
    Royce Wong
    I'm torn... content marketing helps to create a narrative, on the other hand cold outreach helps you to create one.
    Why choose :((( But if you have to, go with outreach. Easy top get setup and started. you can start in 1 day. Content will take months to give you results. But outreach will give you meetings, might not get you customers still. So be cautious. Happy to chat
    Sophia Gartner
    I think both are important but my first priority will be cold outreach because content marketing takes time to build a narrative.
    ❉ Ksenia
    both — for they would undoubtedly clarify and enrich each other for example, cold outreach is about people YOU want to become partners with in this case content-marketing will become your helper in letting them know you are a good fit for each other there are tons of scenarios of how these two can team up:)
    Jacelyn Sia
    Both have their place, but content marketing builds long-term value and trust with your audience. Cold outreach can yield quick results but may not be as sustainable. Use a mix for balanced growth.