• Subscribe
  • Curious! Social Media Managers use what kinds of tools?

Hello_Joy
    11 replies
    Sprout Social is great, but too much for me! 😿 Can you recommend tools or Chrome extensions you use?

Replies

Emelie Holgersson
    Stating the obvious: Canva and Figma are lifesavers when it comes to content creation. When I worked with big brands like Nike and HP, Sprinklr was one of my favourite tools. For analytics, I think every social media team needs to actively use Google Analytics and not rely on web or analytics (or other teams) to provide insights and reports etc.
    Buse Kara
    Canva and Figma but I'm open to new suggestions :))
    Orysia Khimiak
    Respeecher Marketplace
    Youscan for monitoring is pretty good
    Lord Brian Dean-Madanamootoo
    Hello, I personally use Semrush and Canva. Semrush might be a bit complex to understand but its for me the best SEO, Analytics, Tracking, SM Analysis and Link building tool. They now have Guru for finding and managing Influencers across multiple social media platforms too.
    André J
    What can sprout social do?
    Aida Zu
    I use buffer for scheduling content and tracking content plans for 4> channels
    Tyler
    I like to keep it simple! Buffer -> schedule content between various platforms Canva -> content design + inspiration Midjourney -> more personalized design creation
    Kim HM
    Canva is my true love!
    Kunal Mehta
    we understand the needs of Social Media Managers and provide them with a range of essential tools. Our platform equips Social Media Managers with scheduling and analytics tools for efficient content planning and performance tracking. Additionally, we offer social media monitoring tools to track brand mentions and engage with the audience effectively. Figma almost everyday.
    Neha Khan
    I use Social Champ, It is a great social media management tool that helps you schedule posts, track analytics, and collaborate with your team.