• Subscribe
  • Curious to know how SAAS founders collect customer testimonials?

Drew_Quinn
    8 replies

Replies

Neel Patel
    How many customers do you have? It will depend on that.
    Drew_Quinn
    @neelptl2602 around 1k+ new user each month. so we have at the moment like 7K+ but we still find a way to make profit
    Neel Patel
    @cloodoworkspace do you have a count for active users or users who have completed/used your core offering that they can give feedback on? If numbers are less than 50, I’d do quality interviews to receive feedback and ask them if I can quote a part of their feedback as a testimonial. Otherwise, bulk emails are good option. You could also incentivise them to share testimonials, that works well.
    Pam K.
    Because you have enough users, I would simply reach out to them by email asking for a review. Thanks for your upvote on Swappit, btw. :-)
    Shivam Garg
    We majorly suggest Feedspace, for consolidating feedback, reviews, and testimonials for your product in one convenient place. It's easy to integrate third party platform as well for the UGC marketing, and the amazing thing is, you can sign up and use it for free.
    Mae Armstrong
    SaaS founders utilize several strategies to collect customer testimonials that highlight the value and benefits of their software such as Automated Request Emails, In-App Prompts, Surveys and Feedback Forms, Social Media and Review Platforms, Direct Outreach Etc.