• Subscribe
  • Day After the Launch: feelings & insights 🧡

Jovana Ugrinic
    24 replies
    Woah, what a race! How's everyone feeling? For me, it was great and intense fun. I've learned a lot from the Community and can't wait to pass the same wisdom along. The PH Community thrives on reciprocate support and knowledge sharing - I am so grateful to have met such amazing individuals throughout our journey with Tiledesk. Let's create a space for people to share their thoughts but also tips for those launching today or soon. ⬅️ And huge thanks to everyone who supported and cheered for us yesterday!

Replies

Aima Atigari
    This is well deserved! You put in all the work to create an excellent product. Congratulations!
    Neel Patel
    @jovana_ugrinic I'd love to have a quick chat :)
    @neelptl2602 sure thing, I'll drop you my calendar on Linkedin :)
    Esus 🛡️
    This one, right? https://www.producthunt.com/post... Still struggle with finding links here sometimes haha. If so, congrats on 1st! Are you able to share any #'s? (site visits, signups, etc) Would love to hear more.
    Artyom Sviridov
    Thanks for sharing and congrats with a successful launch!
    Jessica Herman
    its a very relaxing day after launching🧡
    Darya Antonyuk
    your launch was great! congrats! don't forget to take some time to relax!
    Aristo Coutinho
    osm🧡
    Jawad Tijani
    Congratulations Jovana! I would love to hear what you learned through your PH journey!
    Maksym Astakhov
    Congrats! It was an awesome race!
    Alex Rodukov
    Congratulations with a successful launch! 🔥
    Mariia Volina
    Congratulations Jovana! 🧡
    I totally can relate to the after launch feelings! The relief, but at the same time a lot of responsibility since people keep signing up and you need to keep improving your product✨ Big congrats on your launch!
    Hannah
    Thanks for sharing and congrats!
    very relaxing day after a launch.
    Barrie Farivar
    Huge congrats on the launch! You and your team clearly put a lot of thought into the product, messaging, and launch strategy -- definitely paid off! Congrats again!
    Vincent Martel
    Congratulations @jovana_ugrinic! Looking to do the same this year :)
    Eliza Crescini
    Congratulations! You made it!