• Subscribe
  • Did you find your startup idea on a walk?

Rohan Pathak
    4 replies
    Question for you: How did you come across the idea for your startup? Share it below with us. Here's mine: One day I was writing emails for a client It was fun and much better than building marketing funnels I liked it so much that I thought to myself 'Why don't I just write emails instead of ads and emails?' I've been writing emails for my clients since. Truly grateful for the idea!

Replies

Anthony Rivera
    I found my startup idea during a walk, when I observed several people having difficulty finding a trash bin in the park, which inspired me to create an app that uses geolocation to show the nearest recycling and trash disposal points.
    Rohan Pathak
    @delap12021y that's very interesting Anthony! How is the app doing currently?
    Walter Taylor
    the genesis of my startup idea occurred during a tranquil walk in a local park, where I observed people struggling with traditional maps, sparking the idea for a user-friendly, augmented reality-based navigation application.
    Rohan Pathak
    @wtaylor_62 that's pretty interesting Walter! So how long did it take you to take this idea and validate its need in the market?