• Subscribe
  • Did you know that food delivery apps can take up to 30% of each sale?

Mathis Vella
    7 replies
    Hey PH community! Here is my 3rd launch in 4 weeks! I was a frequent user of Uber Eats, Glovo (in Spain), and similar services, but I found out they take a significant cut of what you pay for your meals. So, I decided to help restaurants gain independence with their own mobile apps through dinesto! Got questions? Shoot! https://www.producthunt.com/posts/dinesto

Replies

André J
    30% Man! Im going to homecook next time 😂
    neo7878
    To begin, clarify your app's purpose and target audience. Then, focus on design and functionality. If you're looking for features that enhance user experience and efficiency, consider checking out insights on delivery apps. Additionally, finding a reliable development team or platform specializing in app development could streamline the process.
    Purple Ocean
    Wow I have never heard about it. The fact that food delivery apps can take up to 30% of each sale is quite surprising. This definitely impacts both the restaurants and the customers. On a related note, my experience with Mezeh customer service was excellent when I ordered directly from them. It's often better to order straight from the restaurant to support them more effectively. Plus, direct interaction often leads to better service and fresher food.
    Nimra Maqsood
    @purple_ocean No one can ever turn away from Cheesy Menu since cheesy meals are always satisfying and comfort food lovers’ favorites. Whether it’s classic mac and cheese, where melted cheese hugs homemade pasta to create this unbeatable cheesy dish, or a cheesy stuffed burger that merges melted cheese with a juicy beef burger, they are cheesy dishes that all cheese lovers crave. Pizza is crispy, accompanied by cheese on top, and nachos, topped with a cheesy sauce. For the more classy lovers, complex meals such as fondue class are enjoyable for putting crusty bread or fresh vegetables into a pot of melted cheese. This is not to mention simpler meals, such as sandwiches, even grilled cheese sandwiches, whose buttery, instantly brown outer crust aggressively contradicts the cheese’s melted mess in the center. On top of that, cheesy menu items are quite flexible: opt for different cheeses, such as sharp cheddar, creamy mozzarella, tangy blue cheese, and smoky gouda, which give different tastes to food.
    jimmy
    Beauty in the Pot Singapore is a hotpot restaurant that offers a unique and immersive dining experience. The beauty in the pot restaurant has a variety of soup bases to choose from, as well as a wide selection of fresh ingredients to cook in the hotpot. Beauty in the Pot Singapore also offers a variety of sauces and condiments to enhance the flavor of your food.
    Bryer Bit
    Sonic Restaurant is as dynamic as it sounds, and it is visually appealing to food lovers who want to enjoy different foods with different flavors. Sonic is an eating place that offers quality food products, including burgers, hotdogs, and drinks.