• Subscribe
  • Discuss the evolution of your product from idea to launch

Ryan Kara
    12 replies

Replies

Mahsima Dastan
    It was just a simple list on GitHub, now we are launching a full service
    Faced the problem, created an excel spreadsheet, tested the hypothesis, returns on investment where great, now turned it into a software to launch in January/February! How about you Ryan?
    Ryan Kara
    @slimmy82 I started working with @ar_bell on an app to connect sports enthusiasts and it has evolved into a large scale event planner!
    @ryan_kara I love the evolution. There are those who never lose sight of what they have in their minds and fail because they don’t evolve or pivot to a solution that maybe better than their ideal vision
    Victor Nelson
    The birth of our software began with a simple yet powerful idea, cultivated from the needs and gaps evident in the market. The vision was clear: to create a solution that was not just functional but transformative in its user-friendliness and efficacy. Assembling a team was critical, and we brought together the brightest minds in development, design, and product management. Their expertise and shared enthusiasm for the project laid a strong foundation for what was to become a game-changing product. Development is where our ideas started taking shape. Through countless hours of coding, iterating, and refining, we navigated technical complexities and usability challenges. Our team's resilience was key as we pushed toward creating a seamless and robust prototype. Testing our software through alpha and beta phases was invaluable. It grounded our ambitions in real-world feedback, leading to necessary pivots and adjustments. Meanwhile, our marketing team was prepping the market, building anticipation for what was to come. The launch was a thrilling mix of anxiety and elation. Our marketing efforts paid off, and user engagement soared. We watched as our product left our hands and became a dynamic entity, evolving with user feedback, and continuously improving. Reflecting on the journey, it’s evident that each step from idea to launch was a lesson in innovation, a dance of creativity and determination that manifested our vision into a living, breathing software solution.
    Ryan Kara
    @victor_nelson I love it! Having a diverse group of skillsets is extremely important and I'm so glad to hear that your launch was a success!
    Victor Nelson
    @ryan_kara I wanna have a good connection with you. Can you contact me to admin@glamgeeks.co ?
    Mansi Trivedi
    That looks like an exam question LOL