• Subscribe
  • Do you find AI image generators helpful?!

Gio Kakhiani
    5 replies
    Hey PH ✌️ I'm seeing lot's happening in the field of generative AI. Especially the image generation part. Since Dalle3 was added to chatGPT I've moved to OpenAI camp from Midjourney. As much as I enjoy general results I dislike the results anytime I want something very specific. I'm curious what's your experience. Do you get results you're looking for?! Feel free to share what your use cases are. What types of content do you generated with AI?!

Replies

Geeta Thakur
    Creating images from scratch can be a time-consuming process. AI image generators can help you to save time by quickly generating images based on your input.
    Monty Parin
    They can help you to have fun. AI image generators can be a lot of fun to use. It can be very satisfying to see your ideas come to life in the form of an image.
    Henry Habib
    Absolutely, an efficient way to bring yoru projects to life.
    Jessica Liu
    I am really bad at drawing, but AI image generators can always transfer what I am imagining in my brain into a real image. I feel that's an amazing process. But sometimes, I would still feel challenged to write an appropriate prompt that can fully state my thoughts.
    Gio Kakhiani
    @jessicaliu Are they any good with following the details of your prompt?